Getting Started with Blitz-it Friday
Welcome to Blitz-it Friday. Here you will learn everything you need to know about participating in this huge butt-kicking, motivating, tornado-like adventure in house cleaning.
The significance of the tornado–I chose a tornado because there’s a tremendous amount of focused energy that tackles everything it comes in contact with. Unlike an actual tornado that causes destruction wherever it goes, we are creating order wherever we go.
So, here are two sizes of the inspirational picture. If you copy the code in the box below and place it in your post, it should come up with the above corresponding picture. No uploading necessary. And by taking the code, it will re-direct your readers back to my site–how nice is that? (You can also use the smaller version of the picture from the sidebar)
The procedure for Blitz-it Friday POSTING:
1. You decide how long you want to blitz.
2. Post about your blitzing adventures–with or without pictures.
3. Copy the link to the actual post, (not your entire blog)
4. Place your information in the Mr. Linky
5. Link back to Organizedeveryday, so your readers will get inspired too.
6. I will try to have Mr. Linky up by Thursday night by 9:00 p.m. Central time, probably sooner!
7. Do not host another Blitz-it Friday on your site.. (duh.. )
8. Have fun!